Robin Yang Jr. is the main protagonist of the story.
Robin is a closed-off individual due to a history of being bullied. Despite this, she is confident and snarky. She is very distrustful of new people in her life, as seen when Ethan declares that he wishes to be friends.
At the start of the comic, Robin is annoyed by Ethan's constant badgering and his sudden desire to be friends. She does not trust him due to his affiliation with her bullies. Over the course of Chapter One, she slowly makes the decision to trust him, feeling guilty that she was so rude to him.
Wendy is Robin's best friend.
Robin Sr. is Robin's father. Robin is easily annoyed by his constant bird jokes and stories, but overall seems to be fond of him.
Miu is Robin's mother.
Wren is Robin's youngest brother. They seem to be constantly annoying one another.
Robin does not trust or like Carson due to the fact that he is implied to bully her on a regular basis.
Robin does not trust or like Todd due to the fact that he implied to bully her on a regular basis.
- She can understand Japanese but isn’t the best speaking it.
- She loves to read webcomics.
- She used to play soccer in middle school.
- She refers to both parents interchangeably in English and in Japanese. (お母さん, “Okaasan” for her mom, お父さん “ Otousan” for her dad.)
- She holds her arm when nervous.